Red Frog Group Fitness utilises the principals of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Each session will help you to increase your muscle mass, reduce body fat, increase your cardiovascular fitness, lower your blood pressure, improve your core strength and increase your energy levels.
Outdoor group fitness training is versatile, fun, exhilarating, functional and cost effective.
We are not a military style boot camp. Your trainer will treat you with respect and encourage you to push yourself towards your next level in your personal fitness.
Group Fitness is a great way to get in shape in a fun, friendly and supportive environment with your friends, family, colleagues and other like minded friends-to-be.
Training with a group will provide a great variety of workout sessions. Watching others work towards their health and fitness goals will be motivating for you to ensure you keep exercising toward achieving your own.
Red Frog Group Fitness is a systematic, dynamic and functional workout designed with the goal to increase muscle tone, muscle strength, cardiovascular fitness and core strength. Exercises are explained and monitored by your trainer for technique and safety.
Red Frog Group Fitness sessions are creative, effective, functional, motivating, challenging and make exercise lots of fun! They utilize
functional and primal exercises to improve overall fitness and to shed fat fast!
Each session is different combining body weight exercise, circuit training, boxing, Tabata, kettle bells, agility exercises, core strengthening and much more.
Regardless of age or fitness level, the workouts can be scaled so that you’ll get a safe and challenging workout.
Our group training sessions are designed for everyone interested in improving their overall fitness levels, or losing weight, and are suitable for all fitness levels. The minimum age for participants is 18. Our clients come from all walks of life and exercise together in a social atmosphere to achieve their personal fitness and health goals.
Who are Red Frog Group Fitness sessions for?
- Everyone! (over the age of 18) in the Milton, Bardon, Paddington, Toowong, Auchenflower, Red Hill areas
- They are suitable for people all fitness levels and ages
- Our trainers tailor each session to suit all levels of fitness and exercise experience.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned fitness athlete, Outdoor Group Fitness Bootcamp sessions are designed to cater to a wide range of health goals and fitness levels.
- Outdoor Group Fitness Botocamps are held in Milton at Suncorp Stadium (Milton Road end at the top of the steps outside Gate A) or Frew Park, Haig Rd. Refer Timetable Tab for more details
- Monday: 5.45am-6:30am; 9.15am-10.00am
- Tuesday: 5.45am-6.30am;
- Wednesday: 5.45am-6:30am; 9.15am-10.00am
- Thursday: 5.45am-6.30am; 9.15am-10.00am
- Friday: 5.45am-6:30am; 9.15am-10.00am;
- Saturday: 6.30am–7.30am
What to bring to Outdoor Group Fitness Bootcamp
- Towel and/or your favourite exercise mat
- Sun protection (Hat, sunscreen etc.)
- Personal medication, if required (e.g. Asthma inhaler)
- A positive attitude!
7 Tips to Melt Fat Fast
Enter your details now and receive your FREE report on how to make fat disappear.